6 Stripe Neon Coloured Poly Carbon Rail Tape- select Colour
Please use COLOUR Drop down menu to select colours and then use LENGTH Drop Down box to select between Per Roll or Per Metre (continuous)
The most popular tape in the surf industry has just been coloured! This high quality rail tape has amazing strength for your next surfboard and now colour to match your finboxes!. The rail tape glass is a mix of:
- 4oz quality direct size fibreglass
- 12 strands of Carbon fibre spread across the tape in 6 vertical stripes
- With a pop of polyester in fluro colours to match finbox colours
The Australian made tape has Carbon fibres running vertically in between through Fiberglass fibres.
- Width 80mm
- Can be used with Epoxy and Polyester resins
- Direct Size E- glass fibreglass 20% stronger than normal 4oz surfboard glass
- Carbon - Known for its properties of strength, rigidity and lightness
It can be used on your surfboard to add directional stability in one specific direction. A perfect replacement for a full carbon tape for reinforcing surfboard rails in the tail area, it generally flexes more than a full carbon tape so it will complement the natural performance of the board. The design of this tape is to reduce fractures around where the tape meets the fibreglass.
It also can be used as a strong and responsive stringer along the bottom of a stringer less EPS blank.
Laminate the 6 Stripe Carbon Rail tape directly to the foam under the fibreglass layers. We recommend using Surfset epoxy with our tapes
Try some Carbon 6 Stripe Rail Tape on your next board and see the difference compared with other tapes. Add a roll to the cart with your next order.
Roll Length: 50M
Colours: Fluro Green, Fluro Blue or Fluro Orange
Please use drop down menu to select colour